About Sugar Rush Park
If you are looking for exciting things to do in KZN, look no further.
Aside from the amazing mountain biking and running trails on Holla Trails which operate from Sugar Rush Park, we have a huge open grassed area plus a toddler zone and kids pump track.
Visitors to Sugar Rush Park can linger in the BOLD Restaurant which offers a breakfast and lunch menu, as well as a range of coffees, juices and teas. Ride, run and play to your hearts content and then be refreshed at our Cafe.
Other exciting additions to Sugar Rush Park is Laser Tag, Putt Putt, the Rugby Fields and Trampoline Park. These additions are great for releasing all that energy that kids have, and are perfect for living a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Entrance into the Park is free which includes the open park, play areas, pump track and forest trail for kids.
All other activities operate separately – the various costs are as follows:
- Holla Trails – R60 for a permit to ride the trails / R20 to run the trails
- Laser Tag – R65 for the first half an hour / R60 per half hour thereafter
- Jump Park – R120 for a 2 hour session
- TUWA – Book a mani or pedi (prices start from R100)
- Sugar Rush Putt Putt – R70 for kids / R90 for adults
- Segway Tours – R120 for 30 mins / R220 for an hour
- SA PumpTrax – R40 a session
Please note that ONLY food purchased from the Restaurant can be consumed on-site – no Picnic baskets or food may be brought onto the premises.
Ballito is known for its gorgeous weather and happy people, and that’s what we have here at Sugar Rush Park.
There’s always a smiling face to greet you and loads of fun to be had in the sun. Come on over and check it out for yourself!