About Sugar Rush Park
If you are looking for exciting things to do in KZN, look no further.
Aside from the amazing mountain biking and running trails on Holla Trails which operate from Sugar Rush Park, we have a huge open grassed area plus a toddler zone and playground as well as a kids pump track.
Visitors to Sugar Rush Park can linger in the The Digs Kitchen which offers a breakfast and lunch menu, as well as a range of coffees, juices and teas. Ride, run and play to your hearts content and then be refreshed at our cafe or treat yourself to a delicious milkshake or ice cream at Milk Station.
Other exciting additions to Sugar Rush Park are laser tag, archery tag, putt putt, the rugby fields, reptile park, petting zoo, miniature train, tractor rides and trampoline park. These additions are great for releasing all that energy that kids have, and are perfect for living a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Entrance into the Park is free which includes the open park, play areas, pump track and forest trail for kids.
All other activities operate separately – the various costs are as follows:
- Holla Trails – R65 for a permit to ride the trails / R25 to run the trails
- Laser Tag & Archery Tag – R65 for the first half an hour / R100 for an hour
- Jump Park – R130 for a 2 hour session
- TUWA – Book a mani or pedi (prices start from R100)
- Sugar Rush Putt Putt – R60 for kids (12 and under) / R90 for adults
- Sugar Rush Express Train & Tractor Rides – R30 per ride
- Feathers & Furballs Petting Zoo – R30 for the day
- Ndlondlo Reptile Park – R80 for adult, R50 child (4-16 years old)
- Unicorn Slime – From R20 for slime & workshops R200
Please note that ONLY food purchased from the restaurant can be consumed on-site – no picnic baskets or food may be brought onto the premises.
Dog policy: dogs whose vaccinations are up to date are most welcome at the park but must be kept on a leash at all times and please make sure to clean up any poop left behind!
Ballito is known for its gorgeous weather and happy people, and that’s what we have here at Sugar Rush Park.
There’s always a smiling face to greet you and loads of fun to be had in the sun. Come on over and check it out for yourself!